
Hi all! Just so you all know, I have a blog of my own, where you can get updates from me. :) It's http://www.apteleven.blogspot.com/.
Things have been busy, busy for us here. Lots going on at work, which is nice to have some job assurance. (Though really, how secure is any job?)
I just got back today from a ride out on trails. I've been riding a horse named Barron... I really like him. He's a 6-year-old quarter horse. He has had anyone really riding him for awhile, so he and I get to bond.
Love you all! Looking forward to updates!
1 comment:
Callie - I am so excited that this actually worked. I will not be so enamored of this after the newness wears off so will not be a pain all the time. Thanks so much for participating and for that great picture. You sure would fit in well in VA with your love of horses! Had dinner tonight with the 3 Bergs here. Know you will have a good time with your Mom. Looking forward to keeping in touch. Love, Aunt Bonnie
Post a Comment