Sunday, October 12, 2008

My turn to try

OK, all you guys -- most of this is over my head, but maybe I can handle the first baby step.
I'll just let you know (till I see what happens) that we have about 5" of snow and it feels really cold. By the time it gets to January, this will seem like a heat wave.

Later,
Cheryl
P.S. Can anyone in the world see this???

3 comments:

Gert said...

Hey Aunt Cheryl -- we can see your post! Good job! :) We are having rain (and Starbucks) here in the Twin Cities and are hearing rumors of snow next week. :)

Family said...

Aunt Cheryl and all - Your "post" came through loud and clear here. Only thing is I cannot find how to do a post myself! Mercedes said to hit Post but i don't see that! HELP, someone!

Gert said...

Hey Aunt Bonnie (at least I'm guessing that's who 'family' is) -- You have to log in -- or sign in -- at www.blogspot.com. Use the email and password, and then select 'New Post'. :)